Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I was blogged about today :)

One of my fellow INcrowd Team members (Indiana team on Etsy) featured my photograph on her blog today. I am touched, what a great way to start an otherwise rainy day! :)
Here is her blog: Nilochainn

Also, I am glad today because  I sold another photograph in the Victorian Bushfire Appeal store on Etsy.
It is a shop that has ben set up in response to the fire tragedy in Australia the has claimed so many lives and homes over the past couple weeks. Etsians from around the globe have donated items for sale. 100 percent of the proceeds of the sales in this shop go to the Australian red Cross. I still have one photograph up from my Soft Autumn Series and there are hundreds of other items up for sale that have been handmade by artists from around the world, be sure to check it out. Victorian Bushfire Appeal


Soft Autumn Two

5 comments:

myan said...

congrats jen! i love the pic they used!
and many congrats on the sale for such a wonderful cause!
-michelle

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

congrats on the sale! Your phototgraphy is beautiful!

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!! And the Soft Autumn shot is sooooo well done!! Dare say...Perfect.

Blue Scarab Jewelry said...

Just beautiful!

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on the blog feature and the sale in the OzBushfireAppeal shop. As an Aussie, it's so heartwarming to discover so many Etsians from all over the world helping out those affected by the bushfire tragedy. Your photos are beautiful!