Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Seven Facts about me you may not know

I have been tagged by Honeytree Photography , 
to list 7 things about myself you may not know, 
and to tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.

Here are my 
Seven Facts about me you may not know:

#1) I am a Vegetarian, and I love to cook. I have never really liked meat and have gone back and forth my whole life. 
Two and a half years ago I made a commitment to myself to eat the way I  feel in my heart is the right way for me.
I have never felt better. :)

#2) Being the oldest of 6 children has given me the gift of knowing the lyrics to almost every song on Sesame Street. I use this wealth of knowledge to impress my son...
 "J", Joe, jeans, and his jelly beans, Hey, let's sing a song about "J" 

#3) I quit smoking cigarettes 3 years ago. It was one of the most difficult things I ever accomplished, but yesterday I chased my Son up a sand dune and never had to stop and catch my breath :)

#4) My husband and I were voted most artistic "boy" and "girl" of our High School Senior Class. 

#5) I always thought of myself as a lazy procrastinator, but lately I am thinking that I have actually been an unfocused workaholic. 

#6) One summer I developed a personal relationship with a hummingbird who visited me every single day,  and called me over to the window to chat. Irregardless of the way I have been made fun of, I am telling ya..... IT HAPPENED!!!

#7) I love to walk along the beach and find little treasures I never really look for them as if it were a task but wait for them to come into my view. I always feel centered and present while doing this. :)

Ok, Now I have to find 7 lucky new bloggers to write their 7 facts.... go check out their blogs :)
Here they are:







6 comments:

myan said...

awesome! a fellow ex-smoker! i am in good company! :)
you are so sweet, thanks for tagging me! :)

Unknown said...

I loved reading your seven especially the line unfocused workaholic! LOL Thanks for tagging me. Here's my seven:

http://juliemagerssoulen.blogspot.com/2009/02/seven-things-you-may-not-know-about-me.html

myan said...

i just tagged you for the 6 & 6 on my blog! :)

Allie said...

Great list, Jennifer! I can't believe #6 - and I totally believe you! When you have a chance - read the description for this photo of mine:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17740046

Thank you so much for tagging me! :)

Kenna Elizabeth said...

I loved reading your seven- and yes, you can add me in the ex-smoker and unfocused workaholic categories! It's funny I should read this, b/c I was just beating myself up for being such a terribly lazy procrastinator. I think your new summary is probably a better desc. though. Now... how to FOCUS!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks! I will get to work on this!